Do you want to refinish the hardwood floors in your Coeur D’Alene home? Floors on 4th provides professional hardwood floor refinishing in the Coeur D’Alene area for homeowners with existing hardwood floors that need repair or maintenance.
It’s easy to see that hardwood flooring can completely transform the look of any room it is installed in, and can provide a lifetime of beauty and enjoyment in your home. There are times though, when for any one of a variety of reasons, hardwood flooring has not been properly maintained and needs to be repaired or refinished. Floors on 4th is here to help- with expert hardwood floor refinishing.
Sometimes, even when properly cared for, over time, hardwood flooring can begin to show signs of aging and wear. Damage can also occur, making wood flooring less than appealing. Thankfully, refinishing can be done to restore hardwood flooring to its original durable and beautiful condition. Floors on 4th can provide a professional refinish of the hardwood floors in your Coeur D’Alene home that will make you remember why you once loved those hardwood floors.
There are two processes to refinish hardwood floors in Coeur D’Alene:
1. The traditional way of refinishing floors is effective but involves a lot of dust and clean up afterward. The sanders remove the old finish and a small portion of the hardwood and kick the dust up into the air throughout the house. The fine dust settles everywhere including the duct system potentially blowing dust to other parts of the home.
2. The more modern way of refinishing floors is called the Dustless or Dust Free system. The old finish is sanded off the floor but the dustless system uses both high power vacuums and cyclonic hepa filtration to remove 99% of toxic airborne dust that is generated by sanding. The dust is removed by vacuum hose to a portable and sealed fireproof container outside of your home. There’s no airborne dust generated to permeate a home or business. Sensitive electronic equipment is no longer at risk from the harmful dust particles released during the traditional sanding process. The duct system also remains free of dust that could be spread to the entirety of the home.
The second process is the best option available today. Floors On 4th only uses the Dustless system because it’s a cleaner and healthier option- they also believe it’s the right choice for their customers. To refinish your hardwood floors in Coeur D’Alene, Floors On 4th offers three different types of finishes.
- Oil based polyurethanes leave an amber glow and have a higher odor. They have a denser protective finish and generally cost less than water based finishes.
- Water based polyurethanes provide a clear finish and have low odor. They have a relatively fast dry time and can be recoated sooner. They generally cost more than oil based finishes.
- Floors On 4th offers low VOC finishes as a Green option. This is a revolutionary technology and does not contain water. It is mainly based on natural products without volatile organic compounds. Rubio Monocoat adheres with the first microns of the wood by molecular bonding which means the consumption is much lower than with a traditional wood stain system.
If you have wood flooring that needs repair or refinishing, call Floors on 4th at 208-777-5071 to speak with one of their wood flooring specialists who can answer all of your questions and set up an appointment to refinish the hardwood floors in your Coeur D’Alene home.Refinish Hardwood Floors Coeur Dalene
Heritage Hardwood Flooring
3715 Bitteroot Dr coeur d'alene, ID 83815 United States
View Larger Map