Floors on 4th is your hardwood flooring supply house in Coeur D’ Alene. They offer flooring in a broad range of woods and finishes to allow you unbridled creativity in many choices- whether you’re seeking a warm, refined, traditional style or a cool, urban attitude. Trendy new random-width lines let you express yourself in the latest fashions.
Thinking about installing hardwood flooring in your Coeur D’Alene home? The installation process is determined by which type of flooring you choose. Regardless of the process, Floors on 4th will maximize on installation and get the job done smoothly. Some installation processes include:
- Nail down installation. Nails are used to fasten the wood to the sub floor with a nailer and mallet.
- Staple down installation. Staples are used instead of nails to attach the floor to the sub floor.
- Glue down installation. Engineered wood planks and parquets can be glued down directly onto the sub floor.
- Floating. Floating floors, otherwise known as click together floors, can be installed over a variety of surfaces. They are not attached to any subfloor, they simply float above it.
There are a multitude of brands and types of floors to choose from at Floors on 4th. The task of choosing can be daunting! Floors on 4th is dedicated to helping you choose a floor that will fit your wants, needs and budget. Their hardwood flooring experts in Coeur D’Alene work with many high quality manufacturers and their trained staff will help you select the best style and installation method for your home. Choose from the following:
- Styles: hand scraped, distressed, parquet, wide plank, strip flooring, laminated flooring, formica, exotic, borders, custom patterns
- Wood types: Asian mahogany, Brazilian cherry, Taun, Acacia, Tiger wood, Brazilian walnut, Brazilian teak
- Modern: Cherry, Hickory, Walnut, Alder, Red pine
- Traditional: Oak, Maple, Birch, Ash
You’ll love the hardwood flooring from Coeur D’Alene’s leading installation and supply company. Floors on 4th is committed to your complete satisfaction.
If you have existing hardwood flooring in your Coeur D’Alene home that is in need of repair or refinishing, Floors on 4th is also able to provide exceptional service. Hardwood flooring can be a timeless investment for your home. It is very durable but even with proper care floors can begin to show signs of aging and wear with time. Damage may also occur but refinishing can be done to restore them to a durable and beautiful condition. Call Floors on 4th at 208-777-5071 to speak with an expert about refinishing or repair.
If you’re interested in refinishing your existing hardwood flooring in Coeur D’Alene, you can choose from the following finishes:
- Oil Based Finish: Oil based polyurethanes leave an amber glow and have a higher odor. They have a denser protective finish and generally cost less than water based finishes.
- Water Based Finish: Water based polyurethanes provide a clear finish and have low odor. They have a relatively fast dry time and can be recoated sooner. They generally cost more than oil based finishes.
- Finish with low VOC’s: Floors On 4th offers low VOC finishes as a more Green option. One brand in particular is Rubio Monopcoat.
For all of your hardwood flooring needs, call Floors on 4th in Coeur D’Alene at 208-777-5071 and let the experts install, repair or refinish your hardwood floors to provide exceptional beauty and durability in your home.
Heritage Hardwood Flooring
3715 Bitteroot Dr coeur d'alene, ID 83815 United States
View Larger Map